It’s OK to trust your process. JUST as it shows up. It’s like snow. It just happens.
Even if Your Weren’t at Unity last Thursday (or were there but haven’t thought about it since last week!)….it’s OK. You’re Shifting Anyway.
Come as you are with questions, celebrations, issues, or ah-ha’s…. We are going to have some HANDS-ON FUN with 4 simple questions! TOMORROW at UNITY (Thursday, March 22) 7-8:30 PM. Flip hurt, confusion, pain into forgiveness, freedom, and fearless faith. LEARN MORE
REALLY? Can You Trust What Shows Up?
We may have more snow and freezing rain in the morning. Last year, I happened to buy this lovely “Let It Snow” votive candle holder to give a friend.
Lying here in the early this evening, watching rain begin to fall on the roof window (skylight) just over my bed, I thought of the absurdity of the literal meaning of those words, “LET IT SNOW” (as if we were in control enough to do otherwise), and also of the sweet soft comfort of the “relax-and-enjoy-reality” meaning of those words.
The words “Let it Snow” form a crystal clear metaphor for life: We are not in charge. What unfolds here is as much out of our conscious control as when, how much, and whether it snows. Especially how the others in our lives show up.
We basically have two ways to go:
- Feel like a victim of the people and events that are as much out of our control as the falling snow, engaging in non-stop complaints, projections, and pre-emptive reactions based on our story of how bad things will be if…. or
- Relax and enjoy what is showing up, letting life land–soft and beautiful–exactly as it will, giving us a chance to stay in and reflect, then go frolicking through it; all the while taking the actions that feel good and make sense to care for ourselves depending on what reality unfolds.
When you CAN’T “Just Let it GO”
I am here for the part of you that wants to live in that second (2) place of freedom, peace, and fun in your relationships, but just CAN’T. At least not in some really important areas of your life–areas that still hurt or anger or scare you despite your long spiritual journey.
It Ain’t Brain Science (Or Is It?)
We finally know how to reliably free the childlike decisions that over time had morphed into a tenacious form of negativity, judgment, and fearful projections that believe they are saving us with their illusions of control and ‘I know what is needed here.’
And in the process of helping those little parts of us see through these “scary fallacies,” there is a very sweet reconciliation with the innocence in ourselves and others–those we most want to love who sometimes appear to be the enemy.
It’s so simple and clear once you get it, that I could say changing those unwanted controlling knee-jerk reactions to those you love “Isn’t BRAIN SCIENCE,” but the truth is, it IS brain science.
- Guide you through the ‘how’ of using the way your brain is wired to undo all this suffering and create surefire WIN-WIN outcomes in all your relationships,
- Share the ONE thought that creates all emotional pain and
- Teach you how to harness the natural law that holds you in absolute safety.
Like to the security of cuddling up next to a warm fire.
Much Soft Fluffy Love to You, xxo
PS- Despite plans and forecasts…. a HUGE number of unforeseen, unpredicted, unscheduled things took place for me in this day, as they do in every day. Our minds lie to us when they tell us everything is going horribly, and also lie to us when when they say we orchestrated a plan that went perfectly! Just start to notice…. KNOWING YOU CAN’T KNOW AND YOU’RE NOT IN CHARGE IS AS RELAXING AS LETTING IT SNOW.