welcome to your detox dashboard! join your daily Live zoom session here:
By clicking to enter the ZOOM room each day, you certify that you understand that this entire event and all related events are being recorded and are the property of Thrive This Time, LLC (ttt), and your words or image may be used for educational or promotional purposes at ttt’s sole discretion without further permission, and that ttt is not liable for any actions you take or consequences of those actions that are based on your understanding of this content. CLICK to see full terms and conditions.
join our community detox hub:
Limited challenge offer— almost $100 off with coupon code GYB100 Ends Friday 1/27 11:59 PM Eastern Time
5 days at 12 pm ET for 60-90 minutes
Day 1: Monday, Jan 23 - detox zoom room
day 2: Tuesday, Jan 24 - detox zoom room
day 3: wednesday, jan 25 - detox zoom room
day 4: thursday, jan 26 - detox zoom room
day 5: friday, jan 27 - detox zoom room
Bonus Q&A for Full Group
wednesday, jan 25, 6:00 PM detox zoom
VIP FIRESIDE CHAT & LASER COACHING
wednesday, jan 25, 7:00 pm in the VIP lounge
BONUS follow-up & Support
sunday, feb 5, 7:00 pm detox zoom
resources added each day during or after our zoom session together:
DAY ONE LINKS AND RESOURCES
DAY TWO LINKS AND RESOURCES
DAY Three LINKS AND RESOURCES
DAY FOUR LINKS AND RESOURCES
DAY FIVE LINKS AND RESOURCES
BONUS & FOLLOW-UP DAY SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Stepping Stones to Peace (we'll tell you more about these later!):
zoom attendee etiquette for fun & fairness
Here are guidelines for how you show up to get the most out of the event:
1. WEBCAM ETIQUETTE: With most virtual events, video is one-way. And attendees sit there passively. Not at this conference. Treat this like an actual in-person workshop, together in a virtual room. Please enable your webcam during this event, so we can see you, and so can your fellow attendees. You’ll be interacting in real time with us and other attendees in large and small groups and your body language is imperative…making these three days the most fun and valuable virtual experiences you’ve EVER been a part of.
(PS — Be aware that you are on camera and don’t have a Supreme Court virtual moment…mute and go off camera for bathroom breaks.)
2. BEING PRESENT: We only have this short time together, so it’s important that you show up and be present. Resist the urge to multi-task (which is really no-tasking because you can’t do either well) and “actively listen” to the speakers as you would at a regular conference. Keep your phone on “do not disturb” and turn your email and social media notifications off to minimize distractions.
3. HIGH PERFORMANCE: Hydrate, caffeinate, eat. Repeat. Get a good night’s sleep the night before and show up with supplies to stay hydrated, caffeinated and fueled with healthy snacks on hand.
4. ON TIME IS STEP ONE TO SAYING YES TO YOURSELF: Showing up for yourself means giving yourself enough time to be on time. You’re about to embark on a live virtual experience that will not be repeated. There’re no replays and no re-do of the real time engagement, chat, Q&A…you can’t have those moments back. Block the time on your calendar now and plan to be present at all times.
5. CONVERSATION: You will have real time access to chat with other attendees and speakers. Use this space to network with the other amazing people on there, and let them get to know you, share “a-has,” ask questions or look for resources. (And we know you are a smart cookie, but let’s just get this out of the way….no soliciting, using profane language or doing anything other than being awesome inside of chat. Because we don’t tolerate the un-awesome and you will be removed, without notice, and without refund. And nobody wants that.)
6. GETTING TO KNOW YOU: Take the time during networking sessions and small group breakouts to connect with fellow attendees. For when you show up, connecting with others who do is an incredible way to grow an incredible community.
7. HAVE ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME: This is your day to show up and immerse yourself deliciously in your dreams. Enjoy every minute of it, because…
…your “someday” is now